Fatigue Affecting Your Life?
Fatigue has been a big thing in my life. As I moved through my teens and into adult life, I was always tired. I slept all the time and when I wasn't asleep I felt like I should be. Some days were a complete blur where my days and nights just seemed to roll into one another.
During my late teens, I thought that that's what you did was sleep. You know, party all night, sleep all day! The only problem was I was never a partier and by the time I was in my early twenties I was already married and had a young family. Now tired all day because of a baby, I felt like I was on a merry-go-round that I just couldn't stop to get off.
I constantly looked exhausted and the dark circles around my eyes and my drawn face said so as well as my lack of energy. My options, albeit not many, were to live with it or do something about it. As fate would have it I was forced to choose the latter, and so my journey began!
If you are on this site because you've also made that decision then I would like to welcome you. As you browse through these pages you will find considerable information.
When I started to delve a little deeper into why I felt this way all the time, I was relieved to find others like me who could relate. As I started to make personal changes I was relieved again to finally start feeling better.
The feeling of fatigue can be debilitating but understanding it and knowing there is help can be empowering.
- Fatigue-to-Fantastic Blog
- The Fatigue-to-Fantastic Blog keeps you up-to-date with all the additions and changes to the Fatigue-to-Fantastic.com website. Subscribe here.
- About Me
- About Me
- Contact Us
- Contact Us
- Adrenal Fatigue
- What is Adrenal Fatigue and how can it affect me?
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- A few things you should know in determining whether you have Fatigue or Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Causes of Fatigue
- What are some of the causes of fatigue and how do I know if it's related to something else.
- Muscle Fatigue
- Suffering with muscle fatigue? Let's look at some of the reasons this can occur in our bodies and what we can do to overcome it.
- Tired all the time?
- If your tired all the time and drinking coffee to make you feel better than you should read this first.
- Tired all the time
- Tired all the time, even kids suffer with fatigue.
- Postpartum Depression
- Postpartum Depression...when the blues won't go away.
- Do You Have Bowel Problems?
- Does your gut scream no after you eat? Do you have bowel problems? Here are some common misconceptions about heartburn and flatulence that you should know about.
- Acid Reflux
- What happens when the foods you love cause acid reflux? Is taking an antacid your perfect solution? Find out ways to prevent acid reflux before it hits you.
- Hormonal Imbalance, the curse of PMS
- Hormonal Imbalance, PMS keeping you from living the life you want?
- Boost Immune System
- The need to boost immune system is an ongoing daily thing that needs to be taken seriously.
- Joint Pain
- With more than 100 joints connecting the bodys 206 bones we are all likely to experience some form of joint pain.
- It's estimated that one out of every ten suffer from Osteoarthritis that's 3,000,000 Canadians
- Physical Fitness
- Are you thinking about incorporating physical fitness into your daily life? There are many reasons why getting off the couch can do wonders for your health.
- Boost Energy Level by Eating Simply
- Boost energy level by planning your meals.
- Daily Vitamin Supplements and a Global Health Crisis
- Taking daily vitamin supplements will help bridge the nutrional gap and put you in control of a Global Health Crisis.
- When your suffering with fatigue/adrenal fatigue, there are superfoods that can help you overcome your symptoms.
- Glycemic Diet
- The glycemic diet can help you combat fatigue. By changing your lifestyle and eating habits you could find yourself with more energy to enjoy your day.
- Fatigue Testimonials
- How to overcome fatigue, testimonies for you and your family.
- SBI, Site Build It
- Why SBI Site Build It is the only one for me
- Driving Tired
- Are you driving tired? Driving tired will decrease your reaction time and awareness of your surrounding and increase your risk of an accident.
- Function of Protein
- The function of protein is to build and maintian our hair, skin nerves and organs such as our heart and brain.
- Vitamin Supplements, Do You Know What To Look For
- Know what to look for when purchasing vitamin supplements? Here are my top 5 things you should consider.
- How to beat fatigue
- How to beat fatigue and tiredness in easy steps that anyone can achieve.
- Multi Vitamins for Energy Complete With EFA's
- These multi vitamins for energy come complete with essential fats in them. Are you taking them?